Returns & Exchanges
We hope you will love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right here is what you need to know.
You have 28 days from receipt of goods to return for an exchange or refund.
How to process your return/exchange:
Using our online returns portal is super simple!
Follow these steps to begin your return or swap:
1. Visit our portal HERE to process all UK returns and exchanges. Enter your email and order number (starting with a ‘#’).
2. Select the item(s) you would like to return.
3. Choose if you would like to Return, Swap or take a Store Credit for each item.
4. We offer a 12% bonus for customers who opt for our Store Credit, which can be used on our website to purchase a completely new item.
5. The Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains value. This means you can use it as many times as you want until the balance reaches £0.
6. Once you’ve decided to Return, Swap or take a Store Credit for each item you can download a QR code that can be used in any EVRI Service Point.
7. Drop off your package at your nearest EVRI Drop Off Point shown on the portal, showing the QR code on your mobile. Our courier advises returns can take up to 10 working days to be delivered to our warehouse.
8. All returns are processed within 10 working days once received by our warehouse. If after this time you have not received a return confirmation, please reach out to our Customer Care team.
9. Exchanges are automatically processed once your return has been received and processed.
If you have have questions regarding returns please email email@example.com.
**Please note for any orders placed from Friday 18th August 2023, returns will be free of charge. Any orders placed before this date are subject to a return admin fee of £2.99.
If you would like a refund we will process this on the item(s) via the same method you used to pay unless store credit is selected. Returns can take up to 10 working days to reach us from drop off or collection and we aim to process your return within 10 working days of receipt at our warehouse.
We can only accept items which are returned clean, unworn and have all of their tags and original packaging. If our returns label is not attached, we will not be able to process your return.
Any products which are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. used, washed, soiled or damaged), will not be refunded. If you believe your item is faulty please return your order stating 'Faulty' within the reason code. You can also contact our customer care team including any images for reference.
Once we have processed your refund you will receive a return confirmation email and funds will be returned via your payment provider within 3-5 working days.
**Please note that any orders which do not meet our conditions suitable for resale will be sent back to you.
Late or missing refunds after 10 working days:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted (standard waiting time is 3-5 working days from processing). If you are still awaiting your funds, please contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If after this you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we currently don't offer free exchanges or refunds for our orders placed outside of the UK - organising the shipment of any returns including costs associated are the customers responsibility. This is something that we are working on changing in the future.
Please reach out to our customer service team who can provide the correct returns address on email@example.com.
Place the return form together with the item(s) you wish to return in a suitable bag/box, e.g the one you received from OMNES.
We advise using a recorded service as we cannot refund items that are lost in transit.